Sabvoton controller only design sine wave type controller thus far, it is brushless DC controller, 120-degree phase angle. It is well-matched with QS Motor. To match with another motor brand, some parameters should be self-testing.
2) Could match with almost any brushless motor.
4) Sine wave without noise, silence during the usage.
SVMC72150 V2 Controller
- 0-5v e-brake function has been updated.
Old: it should be pressing the brake switch then can achieve 0-5v e-brake function.
Update: 0-5v e-brake function could be achieved by without pressing the brake switch.
- SVMC 60A model, only support classic function.
- There is no warranty service for unlock type controller (higher amps).
- CA function is no longer supported.
- Make sure all the connection is correct before power on.
- The controller can communicate with the phone app.
Difference Between V2 and Original V1 Controller
SVMC Series Wiring Diagram
Remark: all black wire is the same point with battery negative and all ground is the same with battery negative.
Sabvoton Controller Software Interface
SVMC Series Wiring Diagram
Orange ignition: the wire should be connected to battery positive.
H-brake: If the purple wire connects to 12V. the controller enters brake status, when it disconnects with 12V, the controller quits the brake status.
L- brake: If the Yellow wire connects to 0V (Battery negative), the motor stops running.
- High brake wire connects with 12v brake wire of hand brake/foot brake; low brake wire connects with ground wire.
- High brake and low brake cannot use at the same time.
Reverse: If the white wire connects to 0V (Battery negative), the controller enters reverse status, twists the throttle, the motor will spin in back direction. When the white wire disconnects with 0V, the controller quits the reverse status.
3-speed mode (button)
When select the 3-speed (button) in the software. use a button (which can be reset by itself) to connect the pink wire and ground wire.
Push it and release, the speed gear will change according as follows： 3-2-1-2-3-2-1-2-3-……
When power on, the controller is in 3-gear mode (high speed mode).
When select the 3-speed (switch) in the software.
Use such switch to realize the 3-speed (switch) mode.
If 3-speed (switch) mode selected,
- Connect the pink and ground wire.
- Enter high speed mode.
- Connect the transparent and ground wire. Enter low speed mode.
- Disconnect pink, transparent wire and ground, enter middle speed mode.
0-5v e-brake throttle
Use a separate throttle to connect to the terminal above.
Please select the “Ebrake-throttle” mode, When spin the throttle, the controller will enter the e-brake mode, the brake strength will follow the throttle position. the max strength can be set from ” Electric brake phase current ” as following.
Motor temperature function
The controller support kty83-121 temperature sensor from motor inside. The function can be enabled or disabled from the software.
MQCON controller can be connected with computer by USB cable or connected with phone by Bluetooth, the computer interface is just the same with the phone app interface.
Connect with computer.
Before connected with computer, please install USB drive and volume software provided by the controller manufacturer.
The USB cable should be connected the right way as the following picture showed.
SVMC Bluetooth Adapter
Hall angle: The most important parameter for MQCON controller.
Different type motor should use different angle in controller.
If use improper angle, the motor may not run in best status.
When you do not know the “hall angle” in advance, you should get the parameter by using automatic testing function in the software. If know the parameter in advance, just enter the right angle. SVMC series controller, if use QS V1 or V2 type motor, the hall angle is about 65. If use QS V3 type, the angle is about 250.
Drawing of Controller
SVMC Controller: 247mm*146mm*62.5mm
- All RTN pins are internally connected.
- Meter function is to copy either of hall sensors.
- Above pin definition is for classical type controller.