It’s a special design for QS brushless motor controller for conversion kits, which can match with QS hub motor rated power 1500W. To match with another motor brand, some parameters should be self-testing.
2) Could match with almost any brushless motor.
4) Sine wave without noise, silence during the usage.
- Sine wave controller, programmable, with regen function
- DC Current Limit: 80A
- Phase Current: 200A
- Protect Phase Current: 250A
- Battery Voltage: 24V-72V rated, Max. 95V
- Thermic Probe: KTY83-122
- Including one controller + USB convertor cable + matched plug
- Controller size: 247mm*146mm*62.5mm
- Net weight: 2.12kg
- Includes Bluetooth adapter
- Default function: Hall, Throttle, Electric Lock, High Brake Level, Temp sensor, 0-5v e-brake, three speed switch, Hall speedometer, Reverse, Cruise
- 0-5v e-brake function has been updated.
Old: it should be pressing the brake switch then can achieve 0-5v e-brake function.
Update: 0-5v e-brake function could be achieved by without pressing the brake switch.
- SVMC 60A model, only support classic function.
- There is no warranty service for unlock type controller (higher amps).
- CA function is no longer supported.
- Make sure all the connection is correct before power on.
- The controller can communicate with the phone app.
Drawing of Controller
SVMC Normal Size: 247mm*146mm*62mm
SVMCxx060 Size: 215mm*146mm*62mm
SVMC96120 Size: 283mm*147mm*62mm
Sabvoton Controller Software Interface
SVMC Series Wiring Diagram
0-5V E-Brake Pin Definition
- Red: Brake +5v
- Brown: Brake signal
- Black: Brake negative
3-Speed Pin Definition
- Pink: high speed
- Black: GND
- Transparent: Low speed
High Brake Pin Definition
- Purple: High brake
Hall Pin Definition
- Red: Hall +5v
- Yellow-white: Temp sensor
- Black: Hall negative
- Yellow: Hall signal (U)
- Blue: Hall signal (W)
- Green: Hall signal (V)
- Orange: Ignition
Hall Speedometer Definition
- Dark blue: Hall speedometer