It’s a special design for QS brushless motor controller for conversion kits, which can match with QS hub motor rated power 2000W-3000W. To match with another motor brand, some parameters should be self-testing.
2) Could match with almost any brushless motor.
4) Sine wave without noise, silence during the usage.
- Sine wave controller, programmable, with regen function
- DC Current Limit: 100A
- Phase Current: 260A
- Protect Phase Current: 300A
- Battery Voltage: 24V-60V rated, Max. 85V
- Thermic Probe: KTY83-122
- Including one controller + USB convertor cable + matched plug
- Controller size: 247mm*146mm*62.5mm
- Net weight: 2.12kg
- Includes Bluetooth adapter
- Default function: Hall, Throttle, Electric Lock, High Brake Level, Temp sensor, 0-5v e-brake, three speed switch, Hall speedometer, Reverse, Cruise
- 0-5v e-brake function has been updated.
Old: it should be pressing the brake switch then can achieve 0-5v e-brake function.
Update: 0-5v e-brake function could be achieved by without pressing the brake switch.
- SVMC 60A model, only support classic function.
- There is no warranty service for unlock type controller (higher amps).
- CA function is no longer supported.
- Make sure all the connection is correct before power on.
- The controller can communicate with the phone app.
Drawing of Controller
SVMC Normal Size: 247mm*146mm*62mm
SVMCxx060 Size: 215mm*146mm*62mm
SVMC96120 Size: 283mm*147mm*62mm
Sabvoton Controller Software Interface
SVMC Series Wiring Diagram
0-5V E-Brake Pin Definition
- Red: Brake +5v
- Brown: Brake signal
- Black: Brake negative
3-Speed Pin Definition
- Pink: high speed
- Black: GND
- Transparent: Low speed
High Brake Pin Definition
- Purple: High brake
Hall Pin Definition
- Red: Hall +5v
- Yellow-white: Temp sensor
- Black: Hall negative
- Yellow: Hall signal (U)
- Blue: Hall signal (W)
- Green: Hall signal (V)
- Orange: Ignition
Hall Speedometer Definition
- Dark blue: Hall speedometer