It’s special design for QS BLDC motor controller for conversion kits, which can match with QS hub motor rated power 3000W.
1) Very easy to connect.
2) Can match with almost any brushless DC motor.
3) Soft start can be adjusted.
4) Programmable by Bluetooth.
5) Warranty for mass order: If any quality issue for controller cannot drive the motor when received, the new one would be sent with the next order for replacement.
KLS14301-8080I Sinusoidal Brushless Motor Controller
- Sine wave controller, programmable, with regen function
- Motor Current Limit, 20 seconds: 300A
- Motor Current Limit, continuous: 120A
- Thermic Probe: KTY83-122
- Including one controller + USB convertor cable + matched plug
- Controller size: 288mm*186mm(268mm*159mm)*68mm
- Net weight: 6.0kg
- Waterproof IP54
- Default not including Bluetooth, waterproof (those functions are optional); support CAN-BUS
- Work voltage: 18V~180V; Rated voltage: 24V~144V
- Isolated design.
The Difference Between KLS-8080I and KLS-8080IPS
- KLS-8080I is designed for the motor with common three hall sensors.
- KLS-8080IPS is designed for the motor with sine/cosine speed sensors.
- When speed sensor type is at 4 for linear hall sensor (sine/cosine speed sensor), you need to use KLS8080IPS controller.
- For instance, Mars 1115 motor with sine/cosine speed sensor.
- There are +5V, GND, Sine and Cosine port from the speed sensor.
Drawing of Controller
Kelly Controller Software Interface
Kelly Controller Pin Definition
DJ7091Y-2.3-11 Pin Definition
(14) REV_SW: Reverse switch input. Orange
(6) RTN: Signal return or power supply return. Black
(12) FWD: Forward switch. White
(11) 12V: 12V Source. Red
(25) 12V brake switch. Yellowish
(9) Relay: Main contactor driver. Blue
(33) CAN-H: Green (optional function)
(7) PWR: Controller power supply (input). Pink
(34) CAN-L: Dark Gray (optional function)
DJ7091Y-2.3-21 Pin Definition
(15) Micro_SW: Throttle switch input. Gray
(3) Throttle: Throttle analog input, 0-5V. Dark Green
(1) Temp: Motor temperature sensor input. Raddle
(20) RTN: Signal return. Black
(8) Meter: Copy signal of hall sensors. Dark Blue
(4) 5V: 5V supply output, <40mA. Purple
(2) Brake_AN: Brake variable regen or Boost function. Brown
DJ7061Y-2.3-21 Pin Definition
(21) RTN: Signal return. Black
(5) 5V: 5V supply output, <40mA. Purple
(18) Hall A: Hall phase A. Yellow
(17) Hall B: Hall phase B. Dark Green
(16) Hall C: Hall phase C. Dark Blue
- All RTN pins are internally connected.
- Meter function is to copy either of hall sensors.
- Switch to 12V is active. Open switch is inactive.
- The controller can communicate with the phone app.