Foot Throttle Pedal
Two Types of Foot Throttle
Hall Type (JKH model) and Potentiometer Type. (JKD Model)
P.S.: To match with QS Motor and Controller, you should use Hall Type. (JKH model)
JKH Foot Throttle
Input voltage: 5V 12V 15V 24V 36V 48V 60V 72V 84V 96V 120V
Output voltage: 0.8V-4.2V
Default: three wires out (cannot connect with switch), 5v input voltage (depends on controller design, for our matched controllers, you can choose 4.2v input voltage), 0.8-4.2v output voltage.
Wires Out of Foot Throttle
1 and 2: Switch Wire
3: Negative Wire
4: Positive Wire
5: Signal Wire
The difference between four wires and five wires: the theory is the same, for four wires throttle,
There only have one wire for switch, the other wire parallel with positive wire of hall; while for the five wires throttle, there are two independent wires for switch.
- HEX SOCKET Screw 6mm
- Main body material is aluminum alloy
- Length of treadle 190mm
- Screw material is stainless steel
- The Occlusion opening 1.8mm, the occlusion was carve up after fully fashioned
Main Body Structure (below)
- Pedal can be installed on the left or right side.
- The Mechanical position of pedal used good quality of stainless steel.
- We do the seal waterproof processing between upper cover and shell.