4000W 138 motor powertrain kits could be used for electric motorcycle, which could be 72V 110KPH.
e.g., Dirt bike
E-motorcycle weight, approx. 130kg+2x80kg
Speed: continuous 110km/h
Gear ratio: 1:2.3×3 (double steps transmission)
Climbing slope: 30°@208kg
Tire: 0.6138 130/70-17
The kit includes
- 1pcs QSMOTOR 4000W 138 Liquid Cooled Mid Drive Motor with Belt/14T 428 Sprocket Adapter
- 1pcs EM200SP Sine Wave Motor Controller with Standard CAN-BUS
- 1pcs DKD LCD Speedometer with CAN (disable CAN as default)
- 1pcs Z6 Throttle with Combination Switch
1) Light weight and small dimension compare to hub motor.
2) High performance benefit from flux weakening.
3) High efficiency during climbing, and better acceleration.
4) Support regenerative braking.
5) Water Cooler, which would have better temp resistance.
QSMOTOR 4000W 138 Liquid Cooled Mid Drive Motor
EM200SP Sine Wave Motor Controller with Standard CAN-BUS
There is latest new hardware controller, it supports first, second, third speed gear, sport mode, reverse mode (no Parking mode), soft start as default.
Drawing of EM200SP Controller
Controller Wiring Definition
EM Controller Software Interface
DKD LCD Speedometer
- CAN-BUS (optional), LIN as default.
- It displays D, N, R, P, S gear, and battery current X5/10.
P.S.: If the working battery doesn’t have CAN-BUS communication, then the CAN-BUS speedometer will always be showing lack of electricity.
So, we suggest to do the speedometer as Line communication version if you can’t get CAN-BUS battery.
Z6 Throttle with Combination Switch
With Reverse, Parking button (throttle on/off), 3 slide switch gear, S/boost button, Light and Horn.
It matches with Votol controller.