3000W 205 V3TI Spoke Motor
QS Motor 3000W 205 50H V3TI electric motor, it’s new design and specially upgrades for e-bike. It could be 72V 70KPH, available in a variety of sizes, such as 24inch, 26inch E-Bike Wheel, 17inch, 18inch, 19inch moped wheel.
1) Simplify to make an electric-bicycle. Gearbox, transmission shaft, clutch is no need. Which save space.
2) It could be installed in the rear to save more space for battery.
3) Support regenerative braking.
4) High efficiency: 85~92%
QSMOTOR 3000W 205 V3TI Electric Spoke Hub Motor
- Motor Type: BLDC Permanent Magnet Outer Rotor In-Wheel Hub Motor with Hall Sensor
- Brand: QS Motor, QSMOTOR
- Motor Design: double axle without rim
- Matched Wheel: 24inch, 26inch E-Bike Wheel, 17inch, 18inch, 19inch moped wheel
- Stator: Aluminum Core
- Rated Power: 3000W (6000W peak in few seconds)
- Rated Voltage: 72V
- Speed: 650RPM 5T, 820RPM 4T no load. 1170RPM 3T (optional)
- Max Torque: approx. 181N.m
- Max Efficiency: approx. 91%
- Continuous Battery Current: 44A (72V)
- Peak Battery Current: 100-150A (48V)
- Suggest Peak Phase Current: /A
- Thermal Probe: KTY83/122 (as default, optional)
- Working Temperature: 70-120℃, peak 150 ℃
- Brake type: Fit with bike disc brake, PCD 6x44mm (brake disc available as additional option)
- Drop-outs/Rear Fork Width for installation: 150mm
- 14mm English thread length for single/3 speed freewheel
- 10mm axle flats
- Dual Hall Set with waterproof connectors
- 2x5mm² Cross Section of new integrated Phase Wire (not include insulation layer), exit from thread side
- Hall Sensor Phasing angle: 120-degree
- Waterproof Grade: IP65
- Color: Black
- N.W./G.W.: approx. 12.5/14.0kg (TBD)
- Package Dimension: 33.5cmx33.5cmx31.5cm
P.S.: V3TI short for V3 thread integrated, which mean phase wire exit from thread side of motor axle, we plan to replace V3 motor gradually.
Main Difference Between V3 and V3TI
Note: V3 is standard wire and wire exit from flat side, V3TI is Phase wire exit from thread side and integrated wire
- Phase wire exit from thread side, which is easier to mount on bike and more appealing.
- Phase wire change to integrated one instead of standard loose one, which improved from IP54 to IP65.
- Add brake spacer as default, which is thinner to avoid scratch phase wire by brake disc.
Drawing of Spacer