3000W 205 V3 Spoke Motor
QS Motor 3000W 205 50H V3 electric motor, it’s new design and specially upgrades for e-bike. It could be 72V 70KPH, available in a variety of sizes, such as 24inch, 26inch e-bike wheel, 17inch, 18inch, 19inch moped wheel.
1) Simplify to make an electric-bicycle. Gearbox, transmission shaft, clutch is no need. Which save space.
2) It could be installed in the rear to save more space for battery.
3) Support regenerative braking.
4) High efficiency: 85~92%
QSMOTOR 3000W 205 V3 Electric Spoke Hub Motor
- Motor Type: BLDC Permanent Magnet Outer Rotor In-Wheel Hub Motor with Hall Sensor
- Brand: QS Motor, QSMOTOR
- Motor Design: double axle without rim
- Matched Wheel: 24inch, 26inch E-Bike Wheel, 17inch, 18inch, 19inch moped wheel.
- Stator: Aluminum Core
- Rated Power: 3000W (6000W peak in few seconds)
- Rated Voltage: 72V
- Speed: 650RPM 5T, 820RPM 4T no load. 1170rpm 3T (optional)
- Max Torque: approx. 181N.m
- Max Efficiency: approx. 91%
- Continuous Battery Current: 44A (72V)
- Peak Battery Current: 100-150A (48V)
- Suggest Peak Phase Current: /A
- Thermal Probe: KTY83/122 (as default, optional)
- Working Temperature: 70-120℃, peak 150 ℃
- Brake type: Fit with bike disc brake, PCD 6x44mm (brake disc available as additional option)
- Drop-outs/Rear Fork Width for installation: 150mm
- 14mm English thread length for single/3 speed freewheel
- 10mm axle flats
- Dual Hall Set with waterproof connectors
- 2x5mm² Cross Section of new integrated Phase Wire (not include insulation layer), exit from thread side
- Hall Sensor Phasing angle: 120-degree
- Waterproof Grade: IP65
- Color: Black
- N.W./G.W.: approx. 12.5/14.0kg (TBD)
- Package Dimension: 33.5cmx33.5cmx31.5cm
Main Difference Between V3 V3I and V3TI
Note: V3 is standard wire and wire exit from flat side, V3I is integrated wire and wire exits from flat side, V3TI is Phase wire exit from thread side and integrated wire.
- Phase wire exit from thread side, which is easier to mount on bike and more appealing.
- Phase wire change to integrated one instead of standard loose one, which improved from IP54 to IP65.
- Add brake spacer as default, which is thinner to avoid scratch phase wire by brake disc.
Drawing of Spacer