3000W 138 Mid Drive Motor Kit Assembly could be used for electric scooter, electric motorbike, which could be 72V 100KPH, available for 14inch wheel kits as default.
e.g., PCX big electric scooter
E-scooter weight, approx. 130kg+2*80kg
Speed: Continuous 100KPH
Gear ratio: 1:4.77 (double steps transmission)
Climbing slope: 30°@190kg
Battery: 72V50h NCM Lithium battery
The kit includes
- 1pcs QSMOTOR 14inch 3000W 138 Mid Drive Motor Assembly with Left/Right Fork (tire is not included)
- 1pcs Votol EM150SP Sine Wave Motor Controller with Standard CAN-BUS
- 1pcs DKD LCD Speedometer
- 1pcs Z6 Throttle with Combination Switch
1) Simplify to make an electric-motorcycle. Gearbox, transmission shaft, clutch is no need. Which save space.
2) It could be installed in the rear to save more space for battery.
3) Support regenerative braking.
4) High efficiency: 85~92%
QSMOTOR 3000W 138 Mid Drive Motor
- Motor Type: BLDC Permanent Magnet Inner Rotor Motor with Hall Sensor
- Brand: QS Motor, QSMOTOR
- Motor Design: Single axle
- Matched Wheel: 14inch Wheel (as default)
- Magnet Height: 70mm, 40pcs, 5 pole pairs
- Diameter of stator: 138mm
- Rated Power: 3000W
- Rated Voltage: 72V as default
- Speed: 100KPH
- No-load rpm: 3800rpm without flux weakening, 6600RPM with flux weakening
- Max Torque: approx. 56.0N.m without Reduction ratio, approx. 247.0N.m with 1:4.77 Reduction ratio
- Reduction ratio: 1:4.77 (as default)
- Max Efficiency: 88%
- Continuous Battery Current: 35A (72V)
- Peak Battery Current: 120A (72V)
- Suggest Peak Phase Current: 450A
- Thermic Probe: KTY83/122 as default
- Working Temperature: Pending
- Single Hall Plate with waterproof connectors
- 16mm² Cross Section of Phase Wire (not include insulation layer)
- Hall Sensor Phasing angle: 120 degrees
- Waterproof Grade: IP54
- Color: Black
- N.W./G.W.: 9.5kgs/10.5kgs
- Package Dimension: 34cm*34cm*33cm
3000W 138 Mid Drive Motor (new appearance)
3000W 138 Mid Drive Motor Assembly
Votel EM150SP Motor Controller with Standard CAN-BUS
DKD LCD Speedometer with Standard CAN-BUS (LIN as default, CAN-BUS optional)
- It displays D, N, R, P, S gear, and battery current X5/10.
P.S.: If the working battery doesn’t have CAN-BUS communication, then the CAN-BUS speedometer will always be showing lack of electricity.
So, we suggest to do the speedometer as Line communication version if you can’t get CAN-BUS battery.
Z6 Throttle with Combination Switch
With Reverse, Parking button (Throttle on/off), 3 slide switch gear, S/boost button, Light and Horn.
It matches with Votol Controller.